Russian Language Course For Lovers
Product Review: The Russian Audio Course for Men
Welcome to the Russian Language Course for Men.
The initial idea for our website and audio course came from my own experiences with Russian dating. I had certainly had a lot of fun and adventure, but throughout all of it, my experiences were filled with so much stress, frustration and confusion.
I had wanted to enjoy a fun, happy, exciting relationship, but because of the language barrier, I could never fully relax and enjoy it. There were constant misunderstandings, confusion and a lack of ability to talk about the things I really wanted to.
Over the course of a few years, I had been learning Russian, and even though I got to a point where I spoke it quite well, I found there was still a missing piece. While all of the traditional language courses and books teach you how to speak in general situations, they do not help you with the important topics you really want to talk about in romantic relationships.
I spent much time with dictionaries and my own translation attempts, and also asking my language teachers for help (which was rather embarrassing, given the nature of the things I was asking.) It was a long and drawn-out process.
In the end, I found myself wishing that there was a course that taught me all of that in one place! It was then that I realized I needed to create that course myself. And not just for me… But for everyone else who is also having the same challenge – wanting to be able to communicate easily with their Russian partner!!
Aim of The Russian Dating Course
The Russian Course for Men is designed specifically for anyone who is currently in a relationship with (or currently dating) a Russian woman, or anyone who wants to. It is for those of you who want to improve your ability to communicate with Russian women, so that you can enjoy more of the fun, enjoyable times, and less of the confusing, stressful ones.
This course is intended to help you in the following ways…
- Learn how to talk about the topics that are an important, everyday part of romantic relationships.
- Save you lots and lots of time that it takes if you try to work out these topics on your own.
- Avoid having to ask a language teacher or translator to help you with private and personal matters between you and your partner.
- Genuinely improve your relationship with your Russian partner and enjoy easier, more relaxed, satisfying times together.
- Pleasantly surprise your Russian partner, since it will make a wonderful difference to HER if you are able to communicate sometimes in her native language, not just in English.
- Have lots of fun putting this knowledge to use in your dating / relationships.
Russian Dating Course Summary
This is not a big-budget production. It is not a bells-and-whistles course from a big language company.
It is simply a very specialized course for those of you who want to speak about the topics that are unique to romantic relationships.
The course was put together over a number of months with the assistance of my wonderful Russian friends and teachers. It combines about 800 clearly and slowly spoken Russian phrases (by a native speaker, Daria), with a written guide that provides the words and phrases in English, Cyrillic (Russian) and phonetic translation to help with your pronunciation.
The course is laid out in a clear, logical format that follows the path of relationships from initial meetings through to serious relationships, marriage and beyond. It’s also easy to skip straight to the particular topics that are most important to you right now.
If you’re just beginning your correspondence with a number of Russian women, focus on the topics at the beginning of the course.
If you’re already in a relationship, and you want to enhance it even more, then you can go straight to the topics that are most relevant for you.
Also Included in Guide for Lovers
In addition to the 3 main sections (new relationships, dating, and serious relationships), we also debated whether or not to included Russian language for the “intimate” moments you share with your partner.
While it would have been easier for us to avoid this topic altogether (since it is a very personal one), we eventually came to the clear decision that it really needed to be included. For the very reason that these are some of the most important moments you will share with your partner, and because these words / topics are almost impossible to learn on your own.
I must point out that these intimate expressions are just a beginning place, and a general guide, and we have been careful to choose words and phrases that we feel are most helpful and not offensive. We hope you find this to be the case also.
When we finished creating this course, I was extremely proud and also very excited. This was exactly the type of product that would have saved me so much frustration and stress myself!!
I have been equally pleased to receive thanks and appreciation from others who have enjoyed the course and found what a difference it has made for them.
I have also been surprised to receive a number of emails from Russian women, who have purchased the course to give to their husbands or boyfriends! It has even been used by couples who listen to it together, so that he can learn Russian, while she learns English! I can imagine these occasions have provided a lot of fun and enjoyment for both.
I hope the course is a great benefit for you, and if you would like to contact me, please use the contact form here. I live in Brisbane, Australia and I am happy to help with any queries you may have.
Below is a detailed summary of the course itself, as well as instructions on how to purchase and download this course. Please note, this is an mp3 audio course. There are no physical cds to be sent. It is a download direct to your computer for access and listening on any mp3 player. Again, if you have any questions or problems, send me an email and I’ll help you to get it sorted.
Best wishes and good luck with your Russian!
Here is a detailed look at the course:
PART 1 – NEW RELATIONSHIPS
2. Pronunciation Guide
3. Greeting Someone for the First Time
4. Introducing Yourself
5. Asking Questions to Get to Know Her
6. Expressing Your Interest in Her
7. Getting Acquainted – Likes & Dislikes
8. Getting Acquainted – Hobbies
9. Getting Acquainted – Family & Friends
10. Intro to Telephone Conversations
11. Vocabulary Booster Part 1
12. Russian Dating Etiquette
PART 2 – DATING
1. Giving Compliments Part 1
2. Giving Compliments Part 2
3. Asking Her Opinion
4. Dating Scenario 1 – Cafe / Restaurant
5. Dating Scenario 2 – Cinema / Theatre
6. Scenario 3 – Dancing / Night Club
7. Scenario 4 – Nature
8. Scenario 5 – Road Trip / Going Away
9. Scenario 6 – Shopping
10. Scenario 7 – Going Out with Friends
11. Basic Love Phrases
12. Vocabulary Booster Part 2
PART 3 – SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS
1. Nicknames & Terms of Affection
2. Talking about Feelings & Emotions
3. Meeting Her Family
4. Conversations 1 – Daily Events
5. Conversations 2 – Relationship Issues
6. Conversations 3 – Major Life Events
7. Celebrating Important Occasions
8. Marriage Proposals & Acceptances
9. Children and Family
10. Advanced Love Phrases
11. Vocabulary Booster Part 3
12. Vocabulary Booster Part 4
1. Intimate Expressions Part 1
2. Intimate Expressions Part 2
3. Intimate Expressions Part 3
4. Intimate Vocabulary 1
5. Intimate Vocabulary 2
* PLEASE NOTE – Intimate Expressions contains important words and phrases for intimate relationships between a man and a woman. This section does contain sexual references and is not suitable for minors.
ALSO INCLUDED – WRITTEN GUIDE
This course also includes a written phrase guide (pdf file) that accompanies each of the audio tracks. Ideal for following along while you listen, the written guide will help you to:
Easy clear format, follow along while you listen to the audio.
Written in English and Cyrillic, plus phonetic guide for correct pronunciation.
Lock the phrases into your long-term memory.
The Russian Course for Men comes in mp3 format, which means you can download the course direct to your computer just moments after your payment is processed. There are no physical cds to be sent. (If you don’t have an mp3 player, we’ve provided free mp3 software for your computer in the technical instructions section below.)
The course contains:
- 41 audio tracks in mp3 format. (You can listen to this format on your computer or on an mp3 player, such as an ipod.)
- The written guide in pdf format
- All of the above are available for your instant download and immediate use
To get your copy now, click on the Buy Now button and follow the technical instructions below. Once your payment has been processed, you will automatically be redirected to the download page where you can save the files to your computer.
Great Commissions – 65%!! This Is The Russian Language Course Specifically For Dating And Relationships. It Solves The Huge Language Barrier Problem In Russian Dating. Target Audience Are Highly Motivated And This Product Is Essential To Their Success
Check out Russian Language Course For Lovers